- Creating an environment for learning and professional development for employees.
- Training on modern intensive agriculture techniques is given to those in the local farming community.
- Aiding rehabilitation centers in maintaining their own agricultural projects.
- Contracting work for farmers with small-scale operations who lack machinery, allowing for more efficient resource management for those outside Adama.
- Providing necessities to the village, such as a clean water supply and road maintenance.
- Giving food from the farm to a children’s summer camp, the elderly, the rehabilitation centers, and two local orphanages.
- Forming agreements that both parties must adhere to with all employees to provide a stable environment and prevent disorderly behavior. For example, unlike other farms, Adama does not allow alcohol on the farm.
As Adama farm continues to successfully grow crops, provide employment and income, and serve the community, it shows the massive potential of a business to provide more than just a service. Adama farm is a beacon of hope. A successful business enterprise which uses its influence for the good of the community, and ultimately, the glory of God.